The Field Superintendent acts as the on-site quality manager. They ensure that work processes are controlled to assure that the project’s specified requirements are met, including, but not limited to:
– Manufacturer’s installation instructions
– Procedures for carrying out process steps
– Acceptability criteria for workmanship, tools, techniques, and methods to be used to achieve specified requirements
– Review of integrated documents that collectively define quality requirements. Including, but limited to, shop drawings, submittals, subcontractor requirements, required quality inspections, and tests
– Preparation for site inspection by assessing completion of required prior work, verifying field measurements, verifying code standards, identifying and correction of non-compliance or potential problems
We ensure that all materials will be delivered, stored, and handled in a manner that protects them from damage.